Search Open Positions
Refer Top Talent, It’s a Win-Win
The Employee Referral Award Program is to reward employees for their assistance in recruiting qualified persons for open positions (includes all job titles) within the DMC. To participate:
- Instruct the candidate you are referring to go to dmc.org/jobs, submit an online application and indicate your name in the Employee Referral section.
- If the person you refer is hired, complete the Employee Referral Bonus Submission Form found on eTenet: https://portal.etenet.com/sites/DMC/Pages/home.aspx (click the "Employee Referral Program" icon on the middle of the page) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please retain your email as receipt of your submission.
STRUCTURE: The program has been simplified to a three-tier system:
Tier 1: Non-clinical
- Full time non-clinical employee referrals - $750
Tier 2: Clinical Non-Specialty
- Full time new grad RN referrals – $5,000
- Full time experienced non-specialty RN referrals – $10,000
- Full time experienced non-specialty tech/therapist (and similar roles) referrals – $5,000
Tier 3: Clinical Specialty and/or Hard to Fill
- Full time experienced specialty or hard to fill RN referrals – $15,000
- Full time experienced specialty or hard to fill Techs/therapists (and similar roles) referrals – $7,500
All active DMC employees are eligible to receive awards, with the following exceptions:
- Manager and above employees are not eligible to receive employee referral bonuses. Supervisor and below employees are eligible to participate. Supervisor referral must be outside home department where there is no leadership oversight/hiring decisions.
- Human Resources employees
- DMC Senior Executive employee
If more than one referral is received for the same Candidate, the first referral received will be honored.
The following individuals are not eligible as referral candidates, if they are currently working within the DMC:
Current DMC Employees:
- Previous DMC employees (within 6 months of termination)
- Temporary Agency Personnel/Contract Employees
- Job Seekers who have previously been presented to the HR Department by another sourcing means