Search Open Positions
Together, We Do So Much Good
Join Our Team!
RN New Grad Cohort: Hiring for the Specialties of: Med Surg and Telemetry
Start Date: Monday, March 6, 2023
Sign-on Bonus: $10,000
Join our team at Lakewood Regional Medical Center where together we are stronger, together we inspire one another, together we are dedicated to going above and beyond for every life we touch. Better together.
- You must have passed your NCLEX by 2/15/2023 in advance of the 3/6/2023 start date.
- We prefer you have a current and active California RN license before the application date.
- You must have less than nine (9) months of acute care hospital-based experience as a licensed RN prior to the start of the program.
- You need at least an ADN, Bachelor's degree in nursing is preferred.
- You must have completed your nursing program within the last 12 months when you apply.
- You need a current and active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for healthcare providers from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
How to apply for the New Grad Cohort:
- Submit application online.
- You will be contacted for an in-person or phone interview.
- If you are selected, you will receive an email and job dashboard.
- You will receive an official offer letter in the mail to formally accept the position.
- Be ready to start on March 6, 2023!
To learn more about Lakewood Regional Medical Center opportunities or to apply online, please visit the listed career pages: www.lakewoodregional.com/careers
Lakewood Regional Medical Center New Grad Cohort 3/6/23: