At the DMC, you are surrounded by a team with the same commitment to deliver the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and continually improve and advance the healthcare delivery system.
HERE is where you can
- Care for patients with complex, specialized and rare diagnoses
- Be there for patients and families when they are most vulnerable
- Have opportunities to specialize and grow professionally within one healthcare system
- Support and/or lead research to improve the health and well-being of patients in our care
- Work alongside top clinicians representing virtually every specialty in a cross-disciplinary team
- Be in a shared governance through hospital-based professional nurse councils
- Grow your career in a system with specialty and community hospitals:
- DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Heart Hospital
- DMC Harper University Hospital
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women’s Hospital
- DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
We currently have a variety of opportunities for Registered Nurses across our 8 hospitals, including:
- Cath Lab
- RN Case Manager
- Float Pool
HERE is what working at DMC means to our employees. A glimpse of what it’s going to be like when you join our team. At the DMC, you are surrounded by a team with the same commitment to deliver the quality care to our community with opportunities to specialize and grow professionally within one healthcare system
Let's Make a Difference!
We seek nurses that are caring and passionate about improving the health of the community and ready to take their career in the right direction. Detroit Medical Center offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package. For more information, please contact Sr. Recruiter Lisa Sweeten at firstname.lastname@example.org, 313/578-3997.