Search Open Positions
HERE AT DMC HURON VALLEY-SINAI HOSPITAL is the place to take the next step in your nursing career!
Registered Nurse Opportunities at DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Sign-on bonuses for most RN positions, up to $15,000 for relevant experience
HERE is where you can
- Care for patients with complex, specialized and rare diagnoses
- Be there for patients and families when they are most vulnerable
- Have opportunities to specialize and grow professionally within one healthcare system
- Support and/or lead research to improve the health and well-being of patients in our care
- Work alongside top clinicians representing virtually every specialty in a cross-disciplinary team
- Be in a shared governance through hospital-based professional nurse councils
- Grow your career in a system with specialty and community hospitals:
- DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Heart Hospital
- DMC Harper University Hospital
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women’s Hospital
- DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
About DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital is a full-service community teaching hospital – as one of eight hospitals/institutes composing the Detroit Medical Center (DMC), it has access to the entire network of DMC physicians and clinical staff. DMC Huron Valley – Sinai was founded in 1986 to serve the growing communities of Western and Northwestern Oakland County, Southern Genesee County and Eastern Livingston County, and continues to evolve and grow to meet the community healthcare needs.
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital features the Harris Women's Center, a regional specialty center; the Charach Cancer Treatment Center; surgical suites (including da Vinci xi robotics and two Mako robotic systems); cardiac services, and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient diagnostic care. The Hospital's busy emergency department treats more than 31,000 patients each year. Cardiology services include all surgical procedures except transplant, with four cardiac catheter labs available. Orthopedics and oncology are also core service lines, with on-site radiation oncology services and a chemotherapy/infusion clinic. Obstetrics care includes high-risk pregnancy management, maternal/fetal medicine, and complete labor and delivery services. Critical care units treat cardiac, surgical, trauma, and medical cases.
DMC provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit package. Visit www.dmc.org/jobs to explore our current openings, or for more information, contact Sr. Recruiter Lori Craig at 313-578-3985 firstname.lastname@example.org.