WORK where you LIVE and PLAY --- DMC Midtown Campus! Midtown and Canadian RNs welcome!
Registered Nurse Opportunities at DMC Midtown Campus
Sign-on bonuses for most RN positions, up to $25,000 for relevant experience
You already live and play here, why not work right here too? Let us give you five great reasons:
- Only 5-minutes away from work to your favorite craft beer at Jolly Pumpkin, Batch, Brew, Bronx Bar or Old Miami
- Detroit Institute of Arts concert right after work, or MOCAD gallery crawl
- Riverwalk or Belle Isle can be your after work getaway
- Eastern Market for your lunchbreak or prowl for produce after that midnight shift
- 10-minutes away to events at Campus Martius right after work
Windsor, Ontario area is a short commute away!
Windsor, Ontario neighbors, your commute to DMC is easier than for many Detroiters. About 30 minutes away! DMC offers you advantages that make it worth crossing the bridge or tunnel.
What DMC offers Canadian RNs
- Progressive health system
- Good foundation for next step in career
- Continue to grow your knowledge and skills
- All specialties available in which to work
- New Devices
- Be part of launching studies
About Midtown Campus Facilities
DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
Michigan’s first children’s hospital, Children’s Hospital of Michigan has an international reputation in pediatric medicine, surgery and research, training more pediatricians than any other facility in the state.
DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
Michigan's first Level 1 Trauma Center and one of the busiest and most well-equipped emergency departments, this hospital trains nearly half of the practicing emergency medicine physicians in the state.
DMC Harper University Hospital
One of the most technologically advanced hospitals in the nation with fully implemented Electronic Medical Records, 100% medication scanning and advanced robotic surgery technology.
DMC Heart Hospital
As Michigan's first and only heart hospital, it offers a unique collaboration of specialists: cardiologists, cardiac surgeons and vascular surgeons.
DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
Michigan's first and only hospital for women, serving as the destination for Women's care since 1868 and ranked on the US News & World Report "America's Best Hospitals" list.
DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
One of the nation’s largest providers of physical medicine and rehabilitation services in an inpatient setting. Twice designated Magnet facility and CARF-accredited, specializing in SCI, TBI, CVA and PMR.
HERE is the place to take the next step in your nursing career!
- Care for patients with complex, specialized and rare diagnoses
- Be there for patients and families when they are most vulnerable
- Have opportunities to specialize and grow professionally within one healthcare system
- Support and/or lead research to improve the health and well-being of patients in our care
- Work alongside top clinicians representing virtually every specialty in a cross-disciplinary team
- Be in a shared governance through hospital-based professional nurse councils
- Grow your career in a system with specialty and community hospitals.
DMC provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit package. Visit www.dmc.org/jobs to explore our current openings. For more information, contact Recruitment Manager Janet Hash at email@example.com, 313/578-2368.
Virtual RN Hiring Event on December 8th | 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Midtown and Windsor area residents are invited.
- Recruiters are available to get you booked for a virtual interview with a Nursing leader within 24 hours --- just reach out!
- Virtually connect and interview with hiring leaders.
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/ykkmm4r to join the event at any time.