WORK where you LIVE and PLAY --- DMC Sinai-Grace Community welcomes Midtown Detroit and Canadian RNs!
Registered Nurse Opportunities at DMC Sinai-Grace Campus
Sign-on bonuses for most RN positions, up to $25,000 for relevant experience
If you are living in or around Midtown Detroit, it is an easy trip up the Lodge Freeway to DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, and you can still enjoy all of what Midtown has to offer.
- Easy to enjoy your favorite craft beer at Jolly Pumpkin, Batch, Brew, Bronx Bar or Old Miami
- Detroit Institute of Arts concert right after work, or MOCAD gallery crawl
- Riverwalk or Belle Isle can be your after work getaway
- Eastern Market prowl for produce after that midnight shift
- Head back down to Campus Martius right after work
Windsor, Ontario area is a short commute away!
Windsor, Ontario neighbors, your commute to DMC is easier than for many Detroiters. DMC offers you advantages that make it worth crossing the bridge or tunnel.
What DMC offers Canadian RNs
- Progressive health system
- Good foundation for next step in career
- Continue to grow your knowledge and skills
- All specialties available in which to work
- New Devices
- Be part of launching studies
HERE is the place to take the next step in your nursing career!
- Care for patients with complex, specialized and rare diagnoses
- Be there for patients and families when they are most vulnerable
- Have opportunities to specialize and grow professionally within one healthcare system
- Support and/or lead research to improve the health and well-being of patients in our care
- Work alongside top clinicians representing virtually every specialty in a cross-disciplinary team
- Be in a shared governance through hospital-based professional nurse councils
- Grow your career in a system with specialty and community hospitals.
About DMC Sinai-Grace Campus
DMC Sinai-Grace is an integral part of the community of Northwest Detroit. As a community hospital, DMC Sinai-Grace is an ongoing part of the lives of the Northwest Detroit citizens and is a positive force in the health of Northwestern Detroiters and the surrounding communities it serves.
We show compassion for those entrusted to our care, recognizing that each patient is unique. In honor of their trust, we hold ourselves accountable to excellence in the standard of care we provide. Sinai-Grace nurses work in a variety of units and specialty areas that provide a wide range of experience, serving our Northwest Detroit community.
DMC provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit package. Visit www.dmc.org/jobs to explore our current openings, or for more information, contact Recruitment Manager Janet Hash at firstname.lastname@example.org, 313/578-2368.
Virtual RN Hiring Event on December 8th | 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Northwest Detroit and Windsor area residents are invited!
- Recruiters are available to get you booked for a virtual interview with a Nursing Leader within 24 hours --- just reach out!
- Virtually connect and interview with hiring leaders
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/ykkmm4r to join the event at any time.