Search Open Positions
Surgical Technician Opportunities - Apply Now!
Full-Time or Part-Time Available
Generous Sign-On Bonus of $13,500 Available
Become part of a community built on care and experience Surgical Technology in a Complex, Advanced Health System.
At Detroit Medical Center you can:
- Become part of a team of clinical professionals that support an extensive menu of routine and specialized testing for our inpatient and ambulatory patient populations.
- Experience career Development Opportunities across a great variety of specialties not available in most health systems.
- Work in a system with patients across the whole spectrum from neonates to geriatrics.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that meets the needs of you and your family.
Invest your career in a complex, academic health system with 8 hospitals:
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
- Heart Hospital
- Hutzel Women’s Hospital
- Huron Valley – Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
As a Surgical Technician, you will:
- Function in a professional manner on a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Select and prepare the appropriate supplies and equipment for the surgical cases.
- Scrub on surgical cases, operates surgical equipment, participates in surgery by organizing the instrumentation, participating in surgical counts.
- Perform related activities under the direction of the Registered Nurse circulator and surgeon.
At Detroit Medical Center, we offer:
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance after the 31st day of employment and 401k with employer match)
- Paid Time-Off Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan