RN, PCA and Patient Observer Hiring Events
The care for our patients; from the ED to the ICU or medical/surgical units; through to discharge --- takes an entire team of nurses and nursing support staff across various disciplines. At our October Hiring Events, we welcome all specialties and disciplines of RNs, and patient care support positions, including Surgical Techs.
HERE is the place to take the next step in your nursing or patient care support career!
- Care for patients with complex, specialized and rare diagnoses
- Be there for patients and families when they are most vulnerable
- Have opportunities to specialize and grow professionally within one healthcare system
- Support and/or lead research to improve the health and well-being of patients in our care
- Work alongside top clinicians representing virtually every specialty in a cross-disciplinary team
- Be in a shared governance through hospital-based professional nurse councils
- Grow your career in a system with specialty and community hospitals:
- DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Heart Hospital
- DMC Harper University Hospital
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women’s Hospital
- DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Registration is recommended but not required. Walk-ins are welcome!
- Hiring leaders will be available to interview and share their vision with you. Make sure to bring your resume to the event.
- For inquiries, you may reach out to Recruitment Manager Janet Hash at 313/578-2368.