Patient Service Representative
$3000 Sign on Bonus Summary
Medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practiceEssential Job Responsibilities:
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician Resources.
- Adheres to the Tenet HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
- Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed in the Code
- of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that affect his/her specific job
- functions/responsibilities; and reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Greeting patients entering the physician practice.
- Answering office phones, making appointments, confirming appointments and rescheduling when
- Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
- Assists in checking out patients and assists them with referral processing and scheduling process
- Collects co-pays and posts charges.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Distributes information to patients regarding office policies, procedures, information about the practice,
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
Required: High school diploma/GED.
Required: Must have 6 months to a year of experience working in a medical office/healthcare setting
Tenet Healthcare/TPR complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities