Search Open Positions
Insurance Billing Specialist
Insurance Billing Specialist FT Days Brookwood Baptist Health Market
Support billing and collections functions of the medical practice
- Enter charges in a timely manner.
- File claims and run/work audit trails daily
- Process ERAs, payments, and adjustments
- Balance daily activity
- Prepare and send Batch Cover Sheet to Director and accounting
- Ensure that front office staff properly collects copays and balances due at time of service by auditing patient financial data up to 2 days before visit
- Review/work delinquent insurance and patient balances Work credit balances
- Run reports as requested by management or accounting
Required: High school diploma/GED required
Preferred: Completion billing or coding program
Required: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in medical billing
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Access Rep Admitting FT Days Walker BMC Jasper AL Job ID: 2105026524 Date posted: 09/17/2021 Facility: Walker Baptist Med Ctr
- RN Administrative Director Psych Services FT Days Brookwood BMC Birmingham AL Job ID: 2105022520 Date posted: 09/15/2021 Facility: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Patient Service Representative Call Center Job ID: 2105035118 Date posted: 09/15/2021 Facility: BHC Market
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet