Search Open Positions
Cardiac Sonographer CV Services Non Invasive Flexi Days
Princeton Baptist Medical Center:Located in Birmingham, this hospital is equipped with 505 beds and serves 53,000 people for primary and emergency care. Princeton is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, and is committed to contributing to the future of health care through its clinical research and medical residency program. Princeton offers fast, life-saving response times for patients with chest pain or stroke symptoms; cardiology, including structural heart and valve care; orthopedics, including rehabilitation; psychiatric care; a comprehensive sleep center; and a Comprehensive Bariatrics Center, providing surgical and non-surgical weight-loss procedures.
Provides non invasive cardio diagnostic evaluations.
Uses procedural data obtained to evaluate cardio disease.
Performs quantitative and qualitative interpretation of video recordings.
Obtains patient history.
- Selects and performs appropriate procedure(s) and is responsible for integrating clinical findings and testing results into an overall diagnostic impression.
- Assist subordinate technical personnel as necessary (i.e. assistant with clinical impressions and review of diagnostic findings as necessary) and also participates in instruction of post-graduate medical trainees in laboratory methods, procedures analysis, and interpretive findings.
- Discusses clinical and diagnostic findings with medical staff and may occasionally communicate findings to attending and/or referring physicians.
- Operates and maintains testing equipment, instruments and supplies consistent with established standards.
- Performs minor maintenance and repair of laboratory equipment.
- Inputs preliminary report information into hospital computer system after physicians initial dictation.
- Bills inpatient and outpatient patients for appropriate test or procedure.
- May schedule inpatient for appropriate testing procedures.
- May assist in determining priorities for testing service based on analysis of referred clinical information.
- Participates in Quality Improvement program.
- Maintains professional knowledge base through conference attendance and/or professional organizations.
Required: AS Degree in Cardio Services or applied sciences or equivalent experience
Required: 6 months experience in echocardiography
Required: Registered or eligible for RDCS, BLS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Radiology Tech FT Weekend Days Job ID: 2105038329 Date posted: 11/18/2021 Facility: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Interventional Radiology Technologist Flexi Rotating Shifts Job ID: 2105039936 Date posted: 01/19/2022 Facility: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Radiology Student Extern Flexi Rotating Shifts Job ID: 2205001465 Date posted: 01/14/2022 Facility: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet