Search Open Positions
Certified Medical Assistant Princeton ENT
$1000 Sign on Bonus
Medical office position responsible for providing direct nursing care in a medical office setting under the direction of a physician, assists medical providers, and maintains a clean and safe environment in accordance with the policies and procedures of the practice.
THIS ROLE IS NOT IN A HOSPITAL!
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs and health plan.
- Completes all necessary documentation in the patient s medical record in accordance with practice s charting policy.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical treatments, exams and medical procedures.
- Arranges for specialized consultations and appointments for testing as ordered by the physicians.
Required: High school diploma/GED required
Preferred: Completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program
Required: Must have a minimum of one year of experience working in a physician office
Required: Medical Assistant (will allow 90 days to obtain it) and CPR certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Sterile Processing Tech FT Rotating Shifts $2500-$5000 Bonus Walker BMC Jasper AL Job ID: 2105036951 Date posted: 09/24/2021 Facility: Walker Baptist Med Ctr
- Sterile Processing Tech FT Evenings Bonus Eligible Shelby BMC Alabaster AL Job ID: 2105021949 Date posted: 09/24/2021 Facility: Shelby Baptist Med Ctr
- Sterile Processing Tech FT Evenings Job ID: 2105023029 Date posted: 09/24/2021 Facility: Shelby Baptist Med Ctr
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet