Search Open Positions
Courier Part Time
Performs quality, safe, secure, and timely services associated with, but not limited to the receipt, transport and delivery of documents, materials, medications, supplies, medical records, x-rays and biohazards for all divisions, facilities and laboratories as required by the scheduled routes.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Receives, transports and delivers documents, materials, medications, supplies, medical records, x-rays and biohazards for all departments and facilities
- Maintains accurate courier log with times, locations and contents received and delivered
- Inspects the company courier vehicle before and after each scheduled delivery
Required: High School Graduate or equivalentExperience
Required: 3 years driving experience with no driving infractions
Preferred: 1 year in route transportation
Required: Current Class C Driver’s License
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Surgery Scheduler Princeton Pulmonary Job ID: 2305003664 Date posted: 11/22/2022 Facility: BHC Princeton Market
- Biomed Coordinator FT Days Job ID: 2305003342 Date posted: 11/17/2022 Facility: Princeton Medical Center
- Biomedical Technician FT Days Job ID: 2305003341 Date posted: 11/17/2022 Facility: Princeton Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet