Search Open Positions
CT Technologist FT Days
Performs diagnostic procedures utilizing radiation detection and imaging equipment.
Provides quality care to patients of all age groups; from newborn to elderly, according to department standards.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Produces high quality images in a safe and efficient manner.
- Completes required exams.
- Sends studies to reading station for radiologist review, completes all associated documentation.
Required: Graduate of accredited Imaging ProgramExperience
Preferred: 1-3 yearsCertifications
Required: ARRT ( R ) and documentation of CT training and experience; must obtain CT Registry within one year of hire; BLS; state license if required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- CT Technologist FT Weekend Nights Job ID: 2305010106 Date posted: 01/30/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
- Medical Laboratory Technologist 7on7off Nights Job ID: 2305010094 Date posted: 01/30/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
- Sleep Lab Tech Flexi Nights Job ID: 2305006866 Date posted: 01/04/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet