Search Open Positions
Dosimetrist FT Days
**$15K Sign on Bonus for Eligible Candidates**
Brookwood Baptist Medical Center: Located in Birmingham, this 588 bed facility provides the following services: Brain & Neuro, Cancer Care, Children's Services, Diagnostics, Digestive Disorders, Ear, Nose & Throat, Emergency, Gynecological Surgery, Heart Care, infertility issues, Interventional Radiology, Maternity, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Psychiatry (one of the largest providers in the State), Pulmonary and Respiratory, Rehabilitation Services, Robotic Surgery, Sleep Center, Surgical Services, Urology, Weight Loss Surgery, Women's Health, Workforce Wellness, and Wound Care.Summary
The medical dosimetrist is a member of the radiation oncology team who has knowledge of the overall characteristics and clinical relevance of radiation oncology in the management of cancer or other disease processes, with special expertise in radiation therapy treatment planning.Responsibilities
- The Dosimetrist is responsible for ensuring quality radiation therapy dosimetry by providing accurate dose calculations and dose summaries for radiotherapy patients.
- Practice will be in accordance with laws and regulations and will adhere to established policies, procedures and practice guidelines.
Required: Baccalaureate Degree.Experience
Required: 3 years experienceCertifications
Required: Certified by the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board. State license if required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- CT Technologist FT Weekend Nights Job ID: 2305010106 Date posted: 01/30/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
- Medical Laboratory Technologist 7on7off Nights Job ID: 2305010094 Date posted: 01/30/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
- Sleep Lab Tech Flexi Nights Job ID: 2305006866 Date posted: 01/04/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet