Search Open Positions
General Data Analyst Patient Accounting
General Data Analyst Patient Accounting Department - Fulltime Day Shift Brookwood Baptist Market Office
Plan, supervise, direct and administer business functions and related processes.
Develop, maintain, analyze and report on services financial and statistical information.
Ensures that systems are utilized appropriately and meet business needs. Manages system
change from operational, financial, and technical perspectives, acting as system expert as well as project manager for
major projects. Verifies that appropriate system resources, documentation, maintenance, controls, and reports are
· Configure system settings and tables for managed care contracts and governmental payers.
· Designs reports to meet business needs, analyzes statistical and financial data, and informs Senior
· significant statistical changes
· Performs testing and quality assurance to ensure expected reimbursement accuracy.
· Monitors net revenue impact to patient financials weekly to proactively communicate variances to budget.
· Evaluates and recommends changes in system flows and/or procedures, writing technical specifications and
managing the change process
Required: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
Required: Two years experience in healthcare management.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Access Rep Admitting FT Days Walker BMC Jasper AL Job ID: 2105026524 Date posted: 09/17/2021 Facility: Walker Baptist Med Ctr
- RN Administrative Director Psych Services FT Days Brookwood BMC Birmingham AL Job ID: 2105022520 Date posted: 09/15/2021 Facility: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Patient Service Representative Call Center Job ID: 2105035118 Date posted: 09/15/2021 Facility: BHC Market
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet