Medical Lab Technician II CLS PRN Rotating Shifts Princeton BMC
- Job ID 2005035655
- Date posted 10/21/2020
- Facility Princeton Baptist Med Ctr
Processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens.
Reviews and reports lab results.
Performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
Acts as resource to other laboratory personnel.
Has additional advanced clinical and operational responsibilities in the department.
- Processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens.
- Reviews and reports lab results.
- Performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
- Acts as resource to other laboratory personnel.
- Additional responsibilities may include billing and inventory management, equipment selection, validation and implementation; document control (SOPs); training and competency assessment, quality and performance improvement initiatives.
- May perform complex testing.
Required: Associates degree or equivalent experience; graduate of accredited school of medical laboratory technicians or equivalent. The above meets required criteria as defined by CLIA regulations for High Complexity testing (42 CFR 493.1489, Jan. 24, 2003).
Required: 2 years as a medical laboratory technician.
Required: Registered in accordance with an approved certifying agency (ASCP, NCA, AMT or equivalent). Licensure, as required by State law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.