Search Open Positions
Nursing Assistant Inpatient Rehab 6th Floor FT Nights 2k Bonus Brookwood BMC Birmingham AL
Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens.
May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other supplies.
Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
Required: High school diploma or GED
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Nursing Asst Cardiac Tele FT Weekend Nights 2K Bonus Brookwood BMC Birmingham AL Job ID: 2105010291 Date posted: 05/04/2021 Facility: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Nursing Tech MICU FT Nights Job ID: 2105032593 Date posted: 08/26/2021 Facility: Shelby Baptist Med Ctr
- RN L&D FT Nights 12-15k Bonus Brookwood BMC Birmingham AL Job ID: 2105036927 Date posted: 09/24/2021 Facility: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet