Pharmacy Tech PRN Day Shift Citizens BMC Talladega AL
- Job ID 2005028703
- Date posted 09/17/2020
- Facility Citizens Baptist Med Ctr
The individual in this position will assist in preparing, packaging, delivering, and charging of medications, under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
Position duties include the following activities:
- Fill and label medications.
- Stock medications into pharmacy inventory.
- Restock automated dispensing cabinets (ADCs).
- Maintain adequate medication stock levels and proper storage of medications.
- Deliver medications to patient care areas.
- Attend to medication requests and phone calls.
- Assist in Pharmacy quality assurance activities.
- Comply with state and federal regulatory requirements, Joint Commission standards and Tenet and hospital policies and procedures.
- Assist pharmacists in performing various duties as assigned.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Preferred: Hospital Experience
Required: Registered Pharmacy Technician license. Pharmacy Technician certification (both based on state requirements)
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.