Search Open Positions
Phlebotomist Flexi Days Shelby BMC Alabaster AL
Performs routine technical and clerical functions. Performs venipuncture, specimen receipt and distribution of laboratory specimens; may perform CLIA waived laboratory tests.
- Performs specimen receipt and distribution of laboratory specimens, labels tubes and specimen containers, collects specimens and performs simple tests under supervision.
- Performs phlebotomist duties as assigned.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Completion of phlebotomy program
Required: Ability to complete blood draws independently within six-weeks of hire
Preferred: 6 months of laboratory experience
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Surgical Tech OR Fulltime AM $6K Bonus Brookwood BMC Alabaster AL Job ID: 2105033953 Date posted: 09/03/2021 Facility: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Sterile Processing Tech FT Evenings Shift Shelby BMC Alabaster AL Job ID: 2105035844 Date posted: 09/16/2021 Facility: Shelby Baptist Med Ctr
- Phlebotomist FT Days 2k Bonus Shelby BMC Alabaster AL Job ID: 2105035847 Date posted: 09/20/2021 Facility: Shelby Baptist Med Ctr
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet