Physician Practice Administrator- Cardiovascular Group
- Job ID 1805025206
- Date posted 12/13/2018
- Facility Tenet Physician Resources
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- A Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree in business or other related field is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a physician office with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of healthcare fiscal management, and human resource management practices.
- Knowledge of electronic health and billing systems and related applications. Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 coding. Skill in gathering, analyzing and interpreting information.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving, and decision-making.
- Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.