Search Open Positions
Quality/PI Coordinator FT Days
The individual in this position assists with implementation of Quality / Performance Improvement objectives and has a significant role in ensuring accurate and compliant evidence based measure documentation and in reporting of quality of care outcomes.Responsibilities
This individual’s responsibilities include the following activities:
- Tracking, trending and analyzes data to identify and improve processes related to Quality / Performance Improvement programs.
- Makes daily rounds on nursing units and identifies areas of opportunity to improve patient outcomes.
- Generates reports, spreadsheets, charts and presentations as needed to assist in the Quality / Performance Improvement efforts.
- Actively supports ongoing Joint Commission preparation including participation in Joint Commission Survey Ready Team, unit based audits, record reviews and tracers in coordination of and participation in mock surveys.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in patient care related fieldExperience
Required: 3 years experience in healthcare or quality management
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Social Worker PRN Job ID: 2305004823 Date posted: 12/01/2022 Facility: Princeton Medical Center
- RN Utilization Review PRN Job ID: 2305004825 Date posted: 12/01/2022 Facility: Birmingham Market Office
- RN Case Manager-Care Coordination Full Time Days Job ID: 2305004822 Date posted: 12/01/2022 Facility: Princeton Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet