Search Open Positions
Respiratory Therapist Flexi Days
Brookwood Baptist Medical Center:Located in Birmingham, this 588 bed facility provides the following services: Brain & Neuro, Cancer Care, Children's Services, Diagnostics, Digestive Disorders, Ear, Nose & Throat, Emergency, Gynecological Surgery, Heart Care, infertility issues, Interventional Radiology, Maternity, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Psychiatry (one of the largest providers in the State), Pulmonary and Respiratory, Rehabilitation Services, Robotic Surgery, Sleep Center, Surgical Services, Urology, Weight Loss Surgery, Women's Health, Workforce Wellness, and Wound Care.
Provides respiratory care to patients.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Performs all aspects of respiratory care to include diagnostic test of the cardio-pulmonary system
- Performs quality control on all respiratory care equipment to include I-STAT blood gas analyzers
Required: graduate of an AMA accredited respiratory care program.
Required: RCP or equivalent State licensure; CRT, ACLS, PALS, and NRP
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Respiratory Therapist FT Nights Job ID: 2105041461 Date posted: 01/26/2022 Facility: Princeton Baptist Med Ctr
- Respiratory Therapist FT Days Job ID: 2105028012 Date posted: 01/26/2022 Facility: Princeton Baptist Med Ctr
- Speech Therapist Flexi Days Shelby BMC Alabaster AL Job ID: 2105027500 Date posted: 01/26/2022 Facility: Shelby Baptist Med Ctr
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet