RN Charge Nurse CVSU Recovery Fulltime Night Weekends
- Job ID 1805014956
- Date posted 04/19/2018
- Facility Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Nonexempt (Hourly - Eligible for overtime)
- To provide oversight of the nursing staff and operations for the assigned area. To ensure adequate staffing, supplies and equipment are available. To assist in providing direct nursing care to patients in the assigned area.
- Assists with developing and implementing on-going service programs to ensure quality nursing and patient care programs at BHS.
- Collaborates with manager to ensure proper utilization of assigned area's financial resources.
- Participates in the development of nursing staff. Maintains positive employee relations throughout the assigned area. Serves as a preceptor for nursing staff and students. Interviews, trains and directs staff. Develops and evaluates personnel within the department.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing and two (2) years of related experience.
- Work experience may NOT substitute for minimum education requirement.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alabama
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.