Sterile Processing Coordinator FT Nights Princeton BMC
- Job ID 2005014523
- Date posted 05/11/2020
- Facility Princeton Baptist Med Ctr
The Sterile Processing Coordinator is responsible for all task-based Sterile Processing activities.
- The Coordinator functions in all aspects of the Sterile Processing Department and in addition provide oversight for the Sterile Processing Department in the absence of the supervisor.
- The Sterile Processing Coordinator is responsible for all activities assigned during their shift, including: quality and accuracy of work produced, reports at the end of the shift and the status of the department.
- Complies with all department specific policies and procedures.
- Identifies and reports supply, equipment, and procedure problems to the Sterile Processing Supervisor or Manager.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Required: 1 year in sterile processing.
Preferred: At least one year previous experience in charge/supervisory or management position.
Required: BLS. To be certified with IAHCSMM or CBSPD within 6 months.
Preferred: Current certification through internationally recognized organizations such as IAHCSMM (International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materials Management) or Certification Board for Central Sterile Processing.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.