Client Delivery Manager (Bismarck, ND)
- Job ID 2005036157
- Date posted 10/28/2020
- Facility Conifer Health Solutions
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
is seeking a candidate who can think strategically and execute tactically.
He/she will be customer-focused, detail oriented, articulate and credible and
have the ability to instill confidence in the most demanding customers, such
as: the executives and senior leaders of Revenue Cycle Services. The role will
require a delivery strategy focused on results, performance, process and
prioritization. The Manager will bring methods, process and organization to the
Company Revenue Cycle Management function to help build and maintain
credibility with internal and external clients.
Under general supervision of the Client Delivery, Senior Director(s), this individual plays a lead role with reporting, interpretation and analysis, presentations, in support of various client revenue cycle performance improvement efforts. The focus of this position is identification of client revenue cycle improvement opportunities through functioning as an analyst, facilitator, consultant, and/or project manager as required within our performance improvement initiatives. Interfaces regularly with/ RCM Senior Director to produce relevant, reliable, accurate and timely results and deliverables.
This individual needs to be able to work independently and with little supervision; prioritizes
and manages multiple tasks to meet deadlines; and seeks guidance from manager
as needed to clarify assignments or requests, ask questions, or seek additional
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for budgeting, forecast and Annual renewal of All executed CCNs each year Managing key contract documents such as Master Facility Listing and Services provided.
Works collaboratively with RCM Senior Directors and Client Delivery Directors in setting direction of client revenue cycle project and performance improvement efforts including: defining issues; identifying root causes; interpreting data; understanding data dependencies; goal setting; establishing tracking and reporting metrics; updating project plans; and, providing performance reports and deliverable preparation.
Effectively organizes content & format of documents & analyses to facilitate understanding & decision making by RCM and client Senior Leaders
Perform Interim Client Delivery Executive Level work throughout the year as a part of the Development Plan and as Interim needs arise.
Provides project management, analysis and/or technical expertise for a broad array of Revenue Cycle initiatives. Has responsibility for assisting teams in support of Regional or National Analysis.
Synchronizes efforts between RCM and other conifer business units in support of client revenue cycle performance improvement initiatives
Develop, implement, Analyze and maintain RCM dashboards, scorecards, status reports and other standard reports.
Produces or develops deliverables for RCM Senior Director client meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Extensive experience interacting with Client Service - minimum of 5+ years
- Effective writing, presentation and communication skills
- Effective in influencing and negotiating - builds relationships and respect across functions and at all levels to gain support
- Extensive Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management
- Knowledge of Industry Issues and Concerns
- Intermediate-advanced analytical skills demonstrated through the successful performance of numerous special analytical projects
- Soft skills, including business partnering in a matrix organization
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Showcase and Business Intelligence Platforms
- Ability to interpret requests/requirements and effectively present data to support performance improvement activities
- Ability to prioritize work efforts
- Ability to work successfully under deadlines
- Requires an understanding of systems and processes that impact revenue cycle performance and capabilities.
- Central point of contact between Conifer service lines and the client regarding performance.
- Possesses the ability to build trusting relationships with Client Executives at all levels.
- Possesses analytical ability sufficient to work in a data-heavy environment and to identify trends in the data.
- Possess business acumen with an emphasis on: effective communication (i.e., listening, written and verbal), negotiation, influencing decision makers, business planning, strategy, problem solving, decision making and time management skills.
- Understanding of the market, trends, competition, and key pain points for hospital executives.
- Intermediate MS Office required (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- B.A. /B.S. degree or equivalent