Ultrasound Tech - Riverside Women's Care - Per Diem
- Job ID 1805021591
- Date posted 12/10/2018
- Facility HILTON HEAD PHYS NETWORK
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician Resources.
- Adheres to the Tenet HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
- Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed in the Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Understands and practices proper operation of ultrasound imaging equipment by evidence of observation and / or image documentation.
- Explains exam procedures to patient, instruct and assist patient into position for exam.
- Performs obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound exams as directed by the physician.
- Implements safety procedures for patients, self and staff.
- Maintains and clean ultrasound equipment and room
- Orders supplies and monitor inventory
- Handle physician requests in a timely manner.
- Assist with other clinical functions as directed
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and physiology to sufficiently pinpoint area of imaging.
- Knowledge of using medical equipment including stethoscope, scales, and blood pressure cuff, etc.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Systems.
- Knowledge of ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT codes.
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of a clinic sufficient to provide effective patient care.
- Skill in multi-tasking.
- Skill in customer service.
- Skill in computer hardware and software use.
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives.
- Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, policy-making bodies, third-party venders, patients, and the public.
- Skill in organizing work, making assignments, and achieving goals and objectives.
- Skill in exercising judgment and discretion in developing, applying, interpreting, and coordinating departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task, manage details and organize efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures.
- Ability to set priorities among multiple requests.
- Ability to interact with patients, medical and administrative staff, and the public effectively.
- Ability to use EMR, other relevant computer hardware and software, telephone, copier, fax machine and other standard medical office equipment.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.