Assistant Nurse Manager Emergency Room Full Time Days 10K Sign-On Bonus
- Job ID 2105003567
- Date posted 02/02/2021
- Facility West Boca Medical Center
Up to $10K Sign-On bonus based on experience
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients (Adult and Pediatric) utilizing the nursing process at West Boca Medical Center and off site at West Boca Emergency Center. The Registered Nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care. Administers and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatment for patient. The RN reviews orders/test results and documents care delivered accurately and timely in the electronic health record.
Minimum: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum 24 month Med/Surg experience and successful and/or critical care experience and completion of a critical care training program preferred.
- Minimum 2 year licensed nursing practice in an Emergency Dept preferred
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency experience preferred
- Successful completion of WBMC Medication test
- Successful completion of unit specific test
- Demonstrates yearly competencies specific to unit
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification (American Heart Association)
- TNCC, CEN, ENPC - preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.