Emergency Medical Tech Per Diem Days
- Job ID 2005044266
- Date posted 01/12/2021
- Facility West Boca Medical Center
Assists professional nursing staff and physicians with the provision
of emergency treatment to patients of all ages. Documents care delivered accurately and timely in the
electronic health record.
(including required licensure/certifications, education and job knowledge / experience)
- High School or GED Equivalent
- EMT must have completed EMT course
- One (1) year in hospital or nursing home setting preferred.
- CNA completed course preferred.
- Phlebotomy and EKG experience preferred.
- Excellent human relations and oral/written communications skills.
- American Heart Association BLS
- Healthy Interventions required within three (3) months of hire.
Additional requirements for EMT:
- State of Florida EMT license
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.