Search Open Positions
Occupational Therapist Per Diem Days
Position Summary: Responsible for evaluation and treatment of pediatric outpatients upon referral from a physician. The OT develops a plan of care for each patient referred and is responsible for its implementation and modification as necessary in accordance with the hospital’s policies and procedures relative to care and treatment of patients.
- Experience and education must be any combination recognized by the state of Florida for license as an Occupational Therapist
- Masters in Occupational Therapy or Bachelor in Occupational Therapy
- One year experience with pediatrics as an Occupational Therapist
- Current Florida License
- Current BLS
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Speech Therapist Adults Inpatient Outpatient Per Diem Days Job ID: 2305012154 Date posted: 02/01/2023 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Full Time Nights Job ID: 2305011595 Date posted: 01/30/2023 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
- Speech Therapist Adults Per Diem Days Job ID: 2305004976 Date posted: 12/02/2022 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet