Quality PI Coordinator Full Time Days
- Job ID 2105013163
- Date posted 04/14/2021
- Facility West Boca Medical Center
The Quality PI Coordinator is responsible for promoting, monitoring and evaluating quality, safe and cost-effective health care. Responsible for facilitation of Performance Improvement processes. Coordinates the Medical Staff Committee Meetings, including the integration and management of case review and peer review. The Quality PI Coordinator oversees performance measurement activities related to the quality of care provided to patients by all members of the health care delivery team in any setting. The Quality PI Coordinator specializes in Quality Improvement and coordinates hospital wide performance improvement activities. The Quality PI Coordinator assists with the coordination of performance improvement functions within the Quality Improvement department in accordance with established hospital policies and procedures.
Minimum: Nursing Degree
- Ability to interpret and process data in an analytical manner
- Knowledge of Joint Commission standards and accreditation process
- PC Skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Previous experience with electronic health records
- CPHQ certification preferred
- Prefer experience with Quantros and SIM-Plus Operative and Invasive procedure review
- Preferred field of expertise: Performance Improvement, Utilization Management, Risk Management, and Infection Control
Full Time Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.