Radiology Technologist Per Diem
Under the direction of the Physician performs Radiographic examinations. Assesses patients, assist the Physician in performing fluoroscopic procedures, prepares films for interpretation, maintains patients and departmental records, supplies and equipment.Responsibilities
- Assesses patients, assist the Physician in performing fluoroscopic procedures, prepares films for interpretation, maintains patients and departmental records, supplies and equipment
- Verifies Physician orders
- Warms x-ray machine following standard protocols and checks for any malfunctions and notifies supervisor
- Utilizes proper exposure factors performs radiographic exam following established protocols
- Processes radiographs
- Respects patient privacy by keeping x-ray door closed except to move patient in and out of room
- Assures a workflow program is established, followed and maintained8.Establishes/enforces a system component maintenance schedules for cleaning and service
- Troubleshoots system errors as they arise. Responds to end-user questions and requests for service in a timely and efficient manner
- Understands role for National Patient Safety Goals
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diplomaor equivalentrequired
- Graduate of accredited Imaging/Radiologyprogram
- Active Florida Radiology Technician/TechnologistLicense required
- ARRT Certification required
- Current American Heart Association BLSfor Healthcare Provider required
- Strong proficiency in computer based programs such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work well with other team members and consultantsin remote offices as well as independently.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable in a complex, matrix environment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities