Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse Emergency Department Full Time Days
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients (Adult and Pediatric) utilizing the nursing process at West Boca Medical Center and off site at West Boca Emergency Center. The Registered Nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care. Administers and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatment for patient. The RN reviews orders/test results and documents care delivered accurately and timely in the electronic health record.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Preferred BSNExperience
- 24 month Med/Surg experience and successful and/or critical care experience and completion of a critical care training program preferred
- Minimum 2 year licensed nursing practice in an Emergency Dept preferred
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency experience preferred
- Successful completion of WBMC Medication test
- Successful completion of unit specific test
- Demonstrates yearly competencies specific to unit
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification (American Heart Association) TNCC, CEN, ENPC - preferred
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.