Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse ICU Per Diem Nights
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
The Registered Nurse / RN provides safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The Registered Nurse / RN for critical care administers and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatment for patient. Specialized nursing care utilizes evidence-based practice in accordance with professional standards. The Registered Nurse / RN NICU is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care. Adheres to the Florida State Nurse Practice Act. The Registered Nurse / RN reviews orders/test results and documents care delivered accurately and timely in the electronic health record.
Position Requirements/Qualifications (including required licensure/certifications, education and job knowledge / experience):
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Preferred: Bachelors degree in Nursing
- 2 years experience in Critical Care OR nurses with no Critical Care experience must have 2 years of acute care experience and successfully complete the ECCO Critical Care course
- New graduate nurses must successfully complete the ECCO Critical Care course
- Registered Nurse / RN - licensed in the State of Florida
- American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certification
- New Graduates must have ACLS within 90 days of start date
- ECCO participants must have ACLS within 180 days of start date
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.