Search Open Positions
Registered Respiratory Therapist Part Time Days
The Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT is to use sound knowledge and proficiency in the treatment of cardiopulmonary disorders for inpatients and outpatients of all ages with various types of media, i.e., Oxygen and other Therapeutic Gases and Aerosol Inhalation, Holter set-up, Pulmonary Function Test, all related Respiratory Care Equipment, Mechanical Ventilation, Blood Gas Sampling/Analysis and all other aspects of respiratory therapeutic treatments. The Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT establishes a good rapport with fellow associates while maintaining a professional relationship. Reports to the Respiratory Care Director and/or Respiratory Care Supervisor.
Minimum: Graduate of a two (2) year AMA approved Respiratory Care Program
Preferred: Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Must be licensed / Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT by the State of Florida Department of Professional Regulations and have current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS
- Therapists working in NICU, must have a current NRP certification
- Recommend membership to the Florida Society of Respiratory Care and/or American Association for Respiratory Care
- Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT
Preferred: A minimum of two (1) year post-graduate clinical experience in Respiratory Care procedures
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Full Time Nights Job ID: 2305011595 Date posted: 01/30/2023 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Full Time Nights Job ID: 2305009685 Date posted: 01/11/2023 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
- Speech Therapist Adults Per Diem Days Job ID: 2305004976 Date posted: 12/02/2022 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet