Search Open Positions
Ultrasound Technologist Part Time Days Imaging Center Sign On 4K
Imaging Center in Boca wed,thurs,fri 8a-4:30p
General and Breast requiredSummary
Experienced Breast Ultrasound Technologist Performs diagnostic Ultrasound examinations for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician. Ultrasound Technologist has Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatalpatient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged. Performs daily routine of Sonography procedures and staffing including call.Education
Required: Certificate from Accredited Program in Ultrasound Technology.
Preferred: Associate’s Degree in Ultrasound Technology
Preferred: Thorough knowledge of Ultrasound in all forms of diagnostic technology, terminology, practice, procedure, physiology and human anatomy.Required Certifications/Licensure/Registration
- RDMS in one or more of the following: Abdomen and or OB.
- Vascular licensure from one of the following licensing bodies RDMS or ARRT
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification for Ultrasound Technologist
- Candidates for Ultrasound Tech without Vascular license have 6 months from date of hire to gain Vascular Licensure.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- CT Technologist Full Time Day Sign On 8K Job ID: 2305003917 Date posted: 11/22/2022 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
- CT Tech Full Time NIGHTS Sign On 8K Job ID: 2205036352 Date posted: 11/18/2022 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
- RAD TECH Per Diem Days Job ID: 2305003927 Date posted: 11/21/2022 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet