Ultrasound Technologist Part Time Days
- Job ID 2105012157
- Date posted 04/13/2021
- Facility West Boca Medical Center
Experienced Breast Ultrasound Technologist Performs diagnostic Ultrasound examinations for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician. Ultrasound Technologist has Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatalpatient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged. Performs daily routine of Sonography procedures and staffing including call.
Minimum: Certificate from Accredited Program in Ultrasound Technology.
Preferred: Associate’s Degree in Ultrasound Technology
Experience: Thorough knowledge of Ultrasound in all forms of diagnostic technology, terminology, practice, procedure, physiology and human anatomy.
1. RDMS in one or more of the following: Abdomen and or OB.
2. Vascular licensure from one of the following licensing bodies RDMS or ARRT
3. Current American Heart Association BLS certification for Ultrasound Technologist
4. Candidates for Ultrasound Tech without Vascular license have 6 months from date of hire to gain Vascular Licensure.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.