Search Open Positions
Ultrasound Technologist Per Diem Rotate
Ultrasound Technologist performs diagnostic Ultrasound examinations for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician. Ultrasound Technologist direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatal patient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged. Ultrasound Technologist performs daily routine of Sonography procedures and staffing including call.
Minimum: Certificate from Accredited Program in Ultrasound Technology.
Preferred: Associate’s Degree in Ultrasound Technology Experience:
Thorough knowledge of Ultrasound in all forms of diagnostic technology, terminology, practice, procedure, physiology and human anatomy.
1. RDMS in one or more of the following: Abdomen and or OB.
2. Vascular licensure from one of the following licensing bodies RDMS or ARRT
3. Current American Heart Association BLS certification.
Per Diem Variable shifts
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Mammography Tech Full Time Days Job ID: 2105034442 Date posted: 09/09/2021 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
- Radiology Technologist Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2105034440 Date posted: 09/09/2021 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
- Transporter Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2105031852 Date posted: 08/24/2021 Facility: West Boca Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet