Patient Service Representative Brownsville
- Job ID 2105001867
- Date posted 01/20/2021
- Facility VALLEY STF PHYS SVCS
$500 Sign on Bonus
A non-exempt medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practice.
- Greeting patients entering the physician practice.
- Answering office phones, making appointments.
- Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
- Assists in checking out patients and assists them with referral processing and scheduling process
- Collects co-pays and posts charges.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
Required: High school diploma/GED required
Preferred: With completion medical office assistant program
Required: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a medical office setting
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.