Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse ER Per Diem Rotate
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
The Registered Nurse / RN provides direct clinical patient care.
The Registered Nurse / RN will assume responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing direct clinical care to assigned patients on a per shift basis, and unit level.
The Registered Nurse / RN is responsible for supervision of staff to which appropriate care is delegated.
The Registered Nurse / RN is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Masters degree)
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy.
- BLS required –Obtained through approved American Heart Association Training Center within 10 working days before assuming patient care.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire or transfer into unit.
- PALS required within 6 months of hire or transfer into unit or ENPC required within 18 months of hire or transfer into unit.
- TNCC required within 18 months of hire or transfer into unit.
- NRP required within 6 months of hire or transfer into unit.
- STABLE required within 6 months of hire or transfer into unit.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.2305025077
1Benefits may vary slightly by location and role. Please ask your recruiter for more details.