Sr. Financial Analyst Brownsville
- Job ID 1705037408
- Date posted 09/26/2017
- Facility Valley Baptist Medical Center - Brownsville
- Analyzes and provides interpretation of bottom line effect of proposed managed care contracts and changes in other governmental payor rules an regulations
- Accumulates, sorts, and analyzes all data necessary to complete the Medicare Cost Report Prepares and distributes summary reports weekly and monthly, to System’s management, focusing on payor performance Performs, analyzes and completes ad-hoc reports as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned by the System CFO, VP or Revenue Cycle or Valley Baptist Health System Director of Finance
- Completes weekly bad debt projections for hospital CFO’s
- Completes monthly journal entries and reconciliations of Accounts Receivable General Ledger
- Assists in the preparation of monthly contractual packages for governmental payors
- Completes the monthly contractual package for managed care payors
- Provides analysis of contractual performance in relation to managed care payor contracts
- Performs analysis to ensure the reasonableness of General Ledger reserve accounts as related to contractual allowance, charity write-offs and bad debts.
- Performs month end accounting entries to properly account for these balances
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.