Food Svcs Aide Contingent Rotating Shift
- Job ID 1905027324
- Date posted 07/15/2019
- Facility DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Under general supervision, performs a variety of duties for patient food service and cafeteria. Passes, assembles and picks up patient trays, assists with special functions, prepares foods, cleans and sanitizes assigned equipment and work areas. Assists in patient tray assembly, prepares late trays and stocks trayline and pantries. Prepares cold food as assigned for cafeteria and patients. Delivers patient carts to floor. Distributes and collects patient trays. Operates dish machine including washing, unloading and putting away dishes. Cleans pots and pans. Cleans and sanitizes work areas as assigned. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
1. Knowledge of proper sanitary food handling.
2. Ability to speak and write effectively and understand basic math concepts.
3. Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
4. Physical ability to stand, lift, push heavy objects and stand on ladders.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.