Search Open Positions
Lead Radiologic Technologist Afternoons FT
DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital in Oakland County is committed to outstanding customer service and medical care. This hospital features the Harris Birthing Center with all private birthing suites, the Charach Cancer Treatment Center (affiliated with the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Center), cardiac services, and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient diagnostic care. For emergency services, obstetrics and ambulatory surgery, Huron Valley-Sinai consistently ranks among the top hospitals in the nation.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, functions as a lead or resource person for personnel involved in Radiologic Procedures, in addition to performing Radiologic Technologist duties as required.
- Coordinates the flow of work, delegates, oversees and guides staff in carrying out their respective duties. Follows up on activities of Radiologic Technologists or assigned personnel, resolves routine and complex problems and ensures that department is operating in a safe and efficient manner.
- Monitors the quantity and quality of work flow to ensure work is completed.
- Ensures that prescribed diagnostic procedures are performed according to department standards.
- Recommends personnel actions by providing input for performance appraisals, hiring decisions and progressive disciplines up to termination of employment.
- Assists with monitoring performance improvement plans. Has the responsibility for scheduling of and timekeeping for radiologic technologists. Able to take call/standby as required by the department.
- Monitors activities for and ensures compliance with laws, government regulations, JC requirements and DMC policies. As directed, implements external and internal audit recommendations.
1. Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in Radiography (R).
2. Required to have or successfully complete American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider (BLS) training by end of orientation period.
3. Two years progressively more responsible Radiologic work experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN Orthopedics Nights PT Sign on Bonus available Job ID: 2305003490-1 Date posted: 12/05/2023 Facility: DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Patient Care Associate Stepdown ICU Nights FT Job ID: 2305003449-1 Date posted: 11/27/2023 Facility: DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Patient Care Associate Med Surg Nights FT Job ID: 2305002351-4 Date posted: 12/06/2023 Facility: DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet