Search Open Positions
DMC Commerce Cardiology Associates
Follows physicians through his or her workday and chart patient encounters in real-time using a medical office's Electronic Health Record and existing
- Chart patient encounters in real-time during office visits
- Reviews documentation to determine accuracy
- Manage and sort medical documents in the EMR system
- Generate referral letters for physicians
- Assist physician with e-Scribing
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Preferred: Highly desire at least 1 year of Scribing experience
Tenet Healthcare/TPR complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Service Representative Job ID: 2205023195 Date posted: 06/23/2022 Facility: DMC Medical Group
- Patient Service Representative Part Time Job ID: 2205001451 Date posted: 06/21/2022 Facility: DMC Medical Group
- Practice Coordinator Job ID: 2205023199 Date posted: 06/20/2022 Facility: DMC Medical Group
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet