Search Open Positions
Neurodiagnostics Technologist Rotating Shift Contingent
DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital in Oakland County is committed to outstanding customer service and medical care. This hospital features the Harris Birthing Center with all private birthing suites, the Charach Cancer Treatment Center (affiliated with the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Center), cardiac services, and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient diagnostic care. For emergency services, obstetrics and ambulatory surgery, Huron Valley-Sinai consistently ranks among the top hospitals in the nation.
Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, performs a variety of neurodiagnostic studies which may include electroencephalogram (EEG) recordings, Evoked Potentials (EP) recordings including: Visual, Auditory, Somatosensory and Motor Evoked Potentials and nerve conduction studies.
• Performs Long Term Monitoring in the Neurotrama ICU units at multiple sites and Epilepsy Monitoring Units.
• Performs Wada Studies during angiography procedures, intra-operative monitoring (Electrocorticography), Motor and Sensory Braining Mapping with intracranial Grid Placement and 48-72 Hour Ambulatory EEG Monitoring(Set up and take down).
• Completes daily billing, report faxing and filing with database archiving and database management. Participates in subspecialty and assists in training technical personnel as needed.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Completion of an electroneurodiagnostic technology program or Associates degree in scientific or medically related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong background in biological, physiological, psychological or computer sciences desired. Or two or more years of progressively more responsible work experience performing a variety of neurodiagnostic test.
3. Certificate in EEG or electroneurodiagnostic (END) technology from a technical or community college preferred.
4. Registration in a technical specialty (i.e., EEG, Evoked Potentials, etc) through a nationally recognized neurodiagnostic organization strongly preferred ( AAET,ABRET or equivalent).
5. BLS for Health Care Providers certification required.
6. Hospital experience preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Infection Preventionist Days FT Job ID: 2205022650 Date posted: 06/16/2022 Facility: DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Cardiac Sonographer Days PT Job ID: 2105046031 Date posted: 06/13/2022 Facility: DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Medical Office Assistant Pain Management Clinic Commerce Township Days PT Job ID: 2105040659 Date posted: 06/14/2022 Facility: DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet