Practice Office Supervisor- Plastic Surgery
- Job ID 1905000924
- Date posted 01/11/2019
- Facility Staff Lakefront Medical
The Physician Practice Supervisor is responsible for managing all administrative and operational functions associated with an assigned practice(s).
- Responsibilities include optimizing staff performance in the office
- Scheduling staff and assigning work
- And overseeing daily operations of the office including cash reconciliation, charge entry, and operational checks and balances.
- Resolves patient issues as needed
Required: College degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Required: 5 years of experience working in a physician office with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.