Analyst, CCL Developer (Onsite based in Dallas, TX)
Job ID: 2205028422
Date posted: 07/28/2022
Facility: Tenet Headquarters
The associate is responsible for programming/writing CCL code based on defined requirements and assists in testing of them. Works on issues as reported and works as part of Project Teams as assigned.
As an Analyst you will work closely with customers and clinical staff to define report requirements. Serve as a visible spokesperson for all CCL developed applications, reports and extracts.
- Leads meetings with peers and customers to develop and modify applications and reports.
- Performs Q/A testing on application functionality.
- Lead and participate in team Peer Review sessions for enhancements and break fixes.
- Provide input and participate in change control meetings.
- Handle production problems and resolve issues for assigned Cerner Millennium solutions,
- Participate in Cerner application upgrades, including writing new test scripts as needed, conducting testing, working with end users on newly added (or modified) functionality, and supporting the upgrade s migration into PROD.
- Participation in other application upgrades patch installations and infrastructure changes that impact Cerner, including project coordination, conducting Regression Testing, and supporting the
- Promote collaboration locally, regionally and nationally to leverage opportunities for growth and shared resources
- Updating support and maintenance documentation as needed
- 5+ years of experience with Cerner's CCL programming language and tools.
- Understanding of the Cerner data model and architecture.
- Experience creating and parsing XML and JSON.
- Excellent analytical abilities necessary along with good problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of clinical operations either through formal education or business experience.
- Rules and mPages experience a plus.
- Knowledge of browser application development, database development, and the ability to create server-side controls desirable
- Aptitude and interest in learning new things.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to fulfill the requirements of 24/7 On Call rotations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent professional experience.
Tenet Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Primary Location: Dallas, Texas
Facility: Tenet Headquarters
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program.
Follow the link below for additional information.
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet?
We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s
lives, from patients to...
Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying
for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a
great experience, a...
Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits
package for full-time and part-time employees who work more
than 24 hours a week. In...
Learn more about our benefits