Analyst, Corporate Development
The Corporate Development team evaluates and executes strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and partnerships on behalf of Tenet Health. Analysts work closely with the Directors to analyze and facilitate the execution of acquisitions, divestitures, and other strategic opportunities at market, hospital, and service-line levels.
Key responsibilities involve assisting in the preparation of complex financial models and accompanying analysis for acquisition and divestiture transactions, supporting the diligence process for live deals, and creating presentations that communicate strategic considerations and deal terms to senior executives and the Board of Directors. Analysts gain exposure to all aspects of the transaction process including valuation and synergy analysis, due diligence, purchase offer formation and negotiations, deal closure, and integration. Analysts will develop financial analysis, project management, strategic thinking, and relationship building skills
- Bachelor's Degree with strong record of academic success.
- Familiarity with financial statement analysis and valuation techniques.
- Ability to synthesize, interpret, and summarize qualitative and quantitative information.
- Comfortable in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to create PowerPoint materials for pitches and management presentations.
- Exceptional MS Excel skills.
- Academic background in finance, accounting, or economics.
- Basic understanding of the trends and issues impacting the healthcare industry including specific knowledge of the healthcare services industry divisions (outpatient, acute, post-acute, and senior living) and operating environments.
- Experience in healthcare is a plus.
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.2305022129
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities