Compensation Manager (REMOTE)
The Compensation Manager will manage the consultative and analytical support for a designated group(s) including pay program development, implementation, and administration for union and non-union employee groups. Translates company philosophy and direction to designated group to ensure consistency and compliance. Oversees and participates in the competitive review for designated group including making recommendations to leadership and administering implementation. Provides direct analytical support for collective bargaining activities. May serve as a project manager for departmental programs including short-term incentive plans, premium pay programs, client collateral development, etc. Ensures programs are cost effective and deliver organizational value.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Manages the development and execution of all base and premium salary programs within the client group (region) to maintain competitive position. Ensures programs are aligned with corporate/regional objectives and cost parameters.
- Manages corporate programs for designated group such as annual competitive review, premium pay and annual wage adjustments.
- Participates in the analysis, negotiation, and implementation of collective bargaining agreements.
- Maintains databases and tools for client group including job tables, salary structures, step rates, salary surveys, PayFactors, etc.
- Manages and provides work direction to team of compensation analysts.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, or a related field preferably in a hospital or healthcare setting.
- Minimum of 7 years of advanced experience in compensation program development, implementation and program administration for a large multi-unit, multi-state organization.
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience.
- Well versed in wage and hour laws including FLSA.
- Effectively manages change/communication and serves as a mentor and business partner.
- Experience supporting negotiations and administering compensation for employees covered under collective bargaining agreements.
- Advanced spreadsheet and database skills using Microsoft Excel and Access required. Pay Factors experience a plus.
Position will support Tenet corporate located in Texas. Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities