Compliance Programs Compliance Associate
Position will assist Sr. Director Compliance – Compliance Programs with management and execution of key compliance oversight activities. The Compliance Programs Compliance Associate will be responsible for the following under the direction of the Sr. Director Compliance – Compliance Programs:
- Daily management and follow up on conflict of interest and conflict of interest request.
- Daily management and follow up on exclusion screening notifications.
- Assist in managing and responding to compliance training inquiries
- Assist in organizing data for the various compliance programs
- Assisting with administrative activities associated with Compliance Programs, including preparation of agenda and presentation materials, preparation of minutes, and coordination of any follow-up arising from such meetings.
- Assisting with preparation and oversight of the compliance programs initiatives.
- Assistance with conducting monitoring activities related to the compliance programs.
- Assist in development of a research and GME compliance program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- 3 – 5 years of health care industry or equivalent experience required, preferably in the hospital setting.
- Self-starter initiative and positive attitude required.
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities